Nuestro compromiso con calidad
ENVIRONMENTAL POLICY, FOOD SAFETY AND I.F.S.
The Address of LUALCO, S. L. assumes maximum responsibility for the implementation of the Company's Environmental Policy, Food Safety and I.F.S. and declares a commitment to provide customers with the products and services that satisfy the current official legislation, the requirements requested by customers, the set of documents defined by the Company., respect for the environment and with the commitments made for this purpose, the requirements requested by customers, the set of documents defined by the Company., respect for the environment and with the commitments made for this purpose , the ethics and responsibility of the staff, and above all, with the safety of the food we produce or handle, ensuring for the customer at all times the safety of them.
It also declares that it is mandatory in those areas of the Company related to the quality of the associated products and services, the environment or food safety, the SGMIA adopted and defined in this Manual, based on the UNE-EN ISO 14001, UNE-EN ISO 22000 and I.F.S. standard, with the aim of achieving and maintaining certification by the accredited entity for that purpose.
Therefore, all the staff of the Company must assume the responsibilities assigned to them.
The Environmental Policy, Food Safety and I.F.S. defined by the Directorate of LUALCO, S. L.'s main objective is to achieve maximum customer satisfaction, to affect the environment as little as possible in the development of its activities and to prepare a safe product for consumption by customers, for which the following principles are established:
1. The Customer Specifications, those assumed by our organization, as well as the legal requirements, will be the criteria for establishing the quality standard of our products, the respect for the environment and the pattern for making inocuous products.
2. Quality, respect for the environment and achieving inocuous products is a common task to all areas of the Company.
3. Integrate in its daily proceedings the improvement of the working conditions and well-being of its workers, as well as the non-discrimination of these according to race, color or sex.
Each employee is responsible for their work and how it affects the organization.
4. The final quality of our customer service, good care of the environment and getting a safe product should be the result of systematic actions of prevention, detection, correction and continuous improvement.
5. The organization is committed to preventing contamination of the environment where we develop our activity, so we try to properly manage and minimize water discharges and specific risk materials.
6. The company shall establish Security Systems to ensure the Defense of the Products, so that they are protected against any type of sabotage, theft, etc., in any of the areas, transport, etc. that are under the control of the Company.
7. Similarly, the Organization also undertakes to follow the guidelines established by the Rules of Procedure of the Islamic Board for obtaining Halal Products in each and every productive phase.
8. It also undertakes to comply with the Requirements established in the Legislation and Specifications of the IGP "Ternera Gallega" and "Vaca y Buey de Galicia"
9. The Environmental, Food Safety and I.F.S. Policy will be revised for continued adequacy.
10. The Environmental, Food Safety and I.F.S. Policy will be the reference framework for the continuous improvement of the Management System, being used to establish and review the Environmental and Food Safety Objectives, to improve the performance of the Organization, both at the Level of Food Quality and Safety and at the Environmental level.
11. It also serves as a reference for us to act in a responsible way in the face of crisis situations or food alerts, always prioritizing the safety of our products and consumer protection.
12. The Company undertakes to affect the environment as little as possible, as well as establish a sustainable use of resources, reducing as much as possible the impact on the natural environment in which it is located, reducing as much as possible the emission of gases, pollution of soils, waters, etc.
13. Likewise, it undertakes to comply with the Environmental Legal Requirements applicable to the establishment, as well as other requirements to which the Organization may commit (those established by customers, etc.)
LUN – VIE